School Vision & Mission Statement
At P.S. 327 we utilize a holistic approach to support the “Whole Child” academically, socially and emotionally. All students are equipped with the tools they need to SOAR to greater heights
- S- Specialization programming provides students the opportunity to gain real-world experiences and learn about possible future career paths
- O- Organized decision making activities provide students the opportunity to amplify their voice; instilling a sense of citizenship and responsibility
- A- Access to multiple sources of technology to engage our diverse learners, thereby enhancing their knowledge in a blended learning environment
- R-Rigorous instruction and challenging learning experiences built on a solid foundation of skills, knowledge and values
Dress like a superhero to show some school spirit.PS 327
Wacky Wednesday Award CeremonyPS 327
Matrix Kickoff CeremonyPS 327
P.S. 327 Hours of Operation are 8:30 am - 2:00 pm.
No students are allowed in the building before 8:30 am.
Parents MUST have an appointment to enter the school building.
Students engaged in In-Person Learning will now attend school 5 days out of the week.
- P.S. 327K will utilize Google Classroom school-wide.
- In order to gain access to Google Classroom, the students need their nycstudent.net email.
- Remote instruction will include synchronous and asynchronous instruction.
- Students should have received a copy of their remote schedule.
P.S. 327 is a Uniform School. Our uniform colors are based on our 4 grade bands
|3K and PreK||Yellow Polo, Gray Bottom (Uniform pants or Skirt)|
|Kindergarten and 1st Grade||Navy Blue Polo, Gray Bottom (Uniform pants or Skirt)|
|2nd and 3rd Grade||Light Blue Polo, Gray Bottom (Uniform pants or Skirt)|
|4th and 5th Grade||White Polo, Gray Bottom (Uniform pants or Skirt)|
Uniforms for our school can be purchased at
1572 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11212
Download the New PS 327 App!!
Scan here with your phone!